We found this archeological museum after we decided to check out the beautiful School of Medicine building on Dose de Abril near Solano Ave. We were drawn to check this place out because of the grand columns that line the entranceway. We were not expecting to find a museum, but there it was. The Archaeological Museum of the University of Cuenca is very small, but it contains some beautiful ancient artifacts. Some are several thousands of years old. In the courtyard instead of having downspouts for the rain to come down to the ground, they used heavy taunt chains for the water to follow so that it finds its way to the ground gently.
- BLOWGUNS & CHOCOLATE ADVENTURE IN THE AMAZON - May 20, 2017
- THE INCREDIBLE THERMAL BATHS OF BANOS ECUADOR - May 1, 2017
- BAÑOS THE ADVENTURE CAPITAL OF ECUADOR - April 17, 2017
- HOUSE HUNTERS INTERNATIONAL FILMING IN CUENCA - March 31, 2017
- HOUSE HUNTERS INTERNATIONAL-JOURNEY TO FAME - March 19, 2017
- LA LOBERIA & LA CHOCOLATERA – SEA WOLVES IN SALINAS - February 24, 2017
- LAKE TITICACA AND ITS MARVELOUS FLOATING ISLANDS - January 16, 2017
- MACHU PICCHU-A BREATHTAKING LOST CITY FOUND - December 11, 2016
- THE TUK TUK, GET AROUND QUICK CHEAP AND EASY - December 6, 2016
- AUTHENTIC FOOD OF PERU, MORE THAN GUINEA PIG - December 3, 2016
Get more stuff like this
Join others and get tips, guides, news and more delivered once a week.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.